As part of our Healing In The Streets ministry currently happening on Saturdays, we began taking requests for continued prayer.
If you would like to join us in praying for needs, here are some given to us during yesterday’s outreach.
- Tammy – veins in her legs to be healed.
- Karen – recent cerebral hemorrhage, currently unresponsive.
- Lloyd – diagnosed with brain cancer, given three weeks to live.
- Darrell – Brain cancer.
- Walt – traumatic brain injury from a car accident 17 years ago, has limited mobility and motor function. Has become agnostic.
- Rita – fell off back porch and broke her leg in three places.
- Melanie – had a massive heart attack on July 4th and is currently in the intensive care unit.
Thanks for graciously lifting these folks before the Lord in prayer!